Read all posts
omegavia.com

What’s in your fish oil?

Most fish oils contain only 30% Omega-3. What's the other 70%?

Read the article on OmegaVia

Dr. Sears Comments:

Dr. Barry Sears

Since I was mentioned in the article, I should set the record straight that a “pharmaceutical-grade” fish oil is one that has PCB levels of less than 5 ppb (that’s a very low level). If a company doesn’t post the PCB levels in every lot of fish oil they sell, there is usually a good reason.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 |